Create a Phaser Leaderboard. In this part learn how to update all the endpoints for sending data to MongoDB.
Phaser Tutorials.com continues the series: "In Part 2 of this tutorial series, we continued working on our Express server. We did the following:
- Added the rest of the endpoints that will be needed for our server
- Created a user mongoose model for our database
- Created the connection for connecting to MongoDB
- Started updating the routes to send and retrieve data from MongoDB
In Part 3 of this tutorial series, we will continue working on our server by updating the rest of the endpoints for sending data to MongoDB, and we will add authentication to our endpoints."
The first book on the creation of HTML5 cross platform games using Phaser 3 and other free software.
- By Emanuele Feronato
- 155 Pages
- 28 Source Code Examples
- Build a complete game from start to finish
- Cross Platform
- Scaling for devices